Sunday, December 19, 2010

getting behind




I've been pretty busy the last month working on new stuff every day for my Etsy store. I've uploaded several minis, some really cute gingerbread men, snowmen and bears. They are already starting to sell! I am very excited about that, I sure can use the extra money.

I don't have any extra money so I will be making my Christmas gifts this year. I am thinking of making my daughter some soap and candles. If I make them for her, I'll have extras to sell on Etsy. My grand daughter is 5 and loves to scrapbook with me. I am going to put together a scrapbook kit for her. For my son in law I am making a scrapbook for showing his tractors to his friends. I am not sure at all how I am going to do that one. I've never made a scrapbook for a guy. I am thinking maybe a small photo album with a new cover with a few tractor themed pages in with the empty photo sleeves. I am giving my son a set of sheets that I bought on clearance last year. I was going to use them on my bed this winter but I gave it to him for his apartment and the sheets won't fit the
one I have now.
God bless you and I will try to update more often.

No comments: