Sunday, July 15, 2007

Croppin' Fools

I get together with a group of scrappers every Friday night. We met at the LSS before it closed last July and have been cropping in homes since then. We've named ourselves appropriately Croppin' Fools, with all the right tools

This weekend we are having our first annual weekend crop. We rented a meeting room at the local Comfort Inn from Friday to Sunday. We've been having a great time scrapping and just carrying on together. I've been getting lots of pages done and will post some here and all of them will be on my CTMH site. I've been out so late the past two nights, I'll probably pay for this all next week. I am sure my fibro. will act up but it is worth it to have so much fun with my friends. So far, I have completed a scrapbook of pictures from my grandma's 80th birthday and several layout of Allison. I also stamped some really nice random stamped background papers. I haven't done much of that but have decided that I will start to because they are so nice and it is a great way to incorporate more stamping in my scrapbooking.

Gotta run now. Remember when you go to your knees, God will help you stand up to anything.

No comments: