Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My first inchies and lots of new ATCs

I've been wanting to try making inchies for a while and finally signed up for a swap. Here are my Christmas inchies.
They were super simple to do because I used images from ArtChix, all I had to do was cut them out and mount on cardstock. I added a word and rubbed on some Stickles. Here are my newest ATCs all of them are for swaps on Swap-bot.


I used magazine pictures, Tim Holtz words and gold stickers on these. Next are some made using stickers. I've had these floral stickers for quite some time. But never thought of a way to use them. I also rubbed a little Stickles on these.
These were made using Tim Holtz stamps, gold stickers and a script background stamp.
The last four cards are for a 5 partner swap. I need 10 cards and have 5 ready.


No comments: