Sunday, March 23, 2008

Still not feeling creative

I am still in a creative slump. I did manage to make a couple cards that I needed to get in the mail. The first one is CTMH products and the second is SU stamps. I copied it from one I saw on Split Coast Stampers.










I have been doing some knitting and crochet. I've made four afghans and a few dishcloths. I've also made some layouts to sell on Etsy or Ebay. Most of them are partially completed because I scrap with friends on Friday nights and don't want to take along all the embellishments I need. I've probably got about 30-40 pages that just need finishing touches. I just don't feel like working on them at home. My personal life is a total disaster right now and it is taking a toll on me emotionally.

1 comment:

Scrappy Girl said...

I love the 2 cards. The truck stamp set was my first stamp set I bought. I love SU. I have never used CTMH.