Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's been a while...

I haven't posted in what seems like forever. My creativity level is about zero right now. The only creative thing that I have done is made a few layouts to sell on Etsy but I haven't scanned them yet.

In January my personal life came crashing down around me, everything changed in a matter of a few short days. What I thought was my life was really just a fairytale/nightmare depending on how you look at it. Now, I am struggling to slowly pick up the pieces. The soonest I could expect to return to a "normal" life would be about three months. But even then my life will never be the same, I have to create a whole new "normal" life for myself.

I've been struggling with my fibro and arthritis and will be glad when winter is over. The cold really makes my bones ache. I am still having lots of sleep problems and finally going to have a sleep study done. I've started doing Weight Watchers again and this time I will succeed. It would be so much easier to deal with my fibro and arthritis if I could loose the excess weight. I've been doing it for two weeks and have lost three pounds. I know that isn't a great loss but at least it is a loss. My doctor is finally going to test me to try to find out why I can't loose weight. I've had my thyroid tested so many times I can't remember but it always comes back normal. Now I am going to have a free cortisol test done. Maybe that will provide us with some answers.

That is about all I have to say for now. Until next time God bless.

No comments: